Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: USS Apollo  (Read 2713 times)

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.
Re: USS Apollo
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2022, 09:34:15 PM »

McKay

McKay grinned at the people who were in a tight group, hoping to get in on the conversation, his head turned from one to another like he was going to say something then spun round and  looked at Louise and smiled  waving  his finger at her face.

"I noticed that your dentist did a very good job on your teeth, my last dentist, I suspect, worked for the tooth fairy, he seemed to like relieving me of my teeth even tho, in my opinion, they seemed fine, but lately  I've been having trouble with one right at the back here," he said  tilting his head back and opening his mouth with his finger,"See, just there" He removed the finger and looked at Louise.
"Do you think i can get his name and number?"

@Mim

To the Wardroom
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 09:55:27 AM by Mim »

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 96
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2022, 05:45:29 AM »

<Apollo Bridge>

Captain Jon Hope Agathon

The large group within the bridge felt like a small group in such a small space in the middle of a literal, suffocating vacuum-like space. It felt confining to Jon as he turned to respond to his CO's order to move out, "Aye, Ma'am."

He turned to walk out toward the elevator.
Don't let anyone ruin your vibe. Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Hope is the only feeling left when you're lost miles away from home...we'll return. Someday.

Whenever you're feeling sad, just remember the good things and be happy. Don't fall by the wayside.

Draco-Stellaris

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Draco-Stellaris is working their way up.Draco-Stellaris is working their way up.Draco-Stellaris is working their way up.
  • Chevron 7 encoded
    • Draco-Stellaris.de
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2022, 10:11:05 PM »

Bonewhite tried to not stand in the way while everybody of the group was heading for their designated locations. He nodded to Captain O'Niel and Colonel Ellis. "I would like to comment that I am impressed by the efficient organisation. Your people have a good teamwork." He felt he needed to say something to break the ice, as humans said. 

Turning to Sin, he expected the cleverman to be as impatient as himself to get started on this mission. ~This ship is an extraordinary mix of technologies, isn't it? We're soon going to see it in action, I guess.~

@Mim @Sio83

Mim

• Administrator
  • Major General
  • Reputation Power: 362
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2022, 12:59:17 PM »

Wardroom

By the time they arrived at their next destination, two things took place simultaneously. Both Valentine and Morgan had both been struck down by severe stomach pains. It was unusual, and Jordan guessed rightly that the two of them had most likely eaten the same meal in the mess down on Atlantis, a meal that may have been infected with salmonella. Not entirely unusual, it has happened before, and it will happen again.

A young steward let them in, Jordan wasn’t sure whether to tip the boy or not, he was just so nice (and cute as well she had to admit). “Take a seat everyone and we’ll get right into it. First up, as you’ve seen my team is down by two, that won’t make too much difference, more so if Abe can loan us a couple of his marines.”

Without ado, Jordan took what she assumed was Ellis’ chair at the head of the long table, there were seats enough for everyone. “It’s something we’ve had to work on for years.” She said to Kenny. “Too many wars and too many mistakes have taught us well.” Being organised and knowing what was what, became paramount to success. She waited for all of them to take their places.

Chris got a high five for well, just being Chris. Her mouthed moved without a sound. "I owe you."

Louise then stood back, waiting for the older and more senior members of the teams to file in before her. But Ty was still close to her, so she whispered to him. “Being short does have its advantages Ty. If we ever have a chance to take leave back home, you can get me in almost anywhere at half price. No makeup, my jeans and T and no one takes me for more than fifteen.” While she couldn’t laugh as she wanted to, she did broaden her smile considerably.

But then she almost burst out laughing loudly when Rodney made his little point. She literally slapped her hand over her mouth, then told him. "Wasn't always like this Doctor McKay. I broke four of my front top teeth back in basic training. So I can thank Army for these pearlies. I could find out the Dentists name if you like; well I mean you'd have to travel to Aus of course."

**********************************************

As the kid was speaking, Jordan's mind was sent back to several hours prior when she saw the Marine teams embarking for the ship. A familiar face was among that group, she was certain she knew who it was. Older, greyer, yet it was the same face. Rook! It couldn’t be anyone else with those eyes.

The sound of gunfire was intense, coming from every direction at once. Grenades were thrown, RPG’s hit targets and then they were returned from the other side. A simple snatch and grab mission, capture Abu Al Said, one of Saddam’s tactical leaders in the guerrilla war against the coalition forces. Straight forward the mission planners told them. Marines would abseil from above the target building, a typical three story concrete slab building. The SEALS, her team would assault from below, giving him and his cronies no where to go.

He was there of course, they got that part right. Dead as a Dodo to boot. Slashed his own throat to avoid capture by the Kafir. It was right at that point of finding his corpse on the second floor the trap was sprung. Somehow their Intel had been leaked, and that particular building they were in erupted, as explosives planted in the lower floor were set off remotely. On the second floor, Jordan’s mouth opened a moment, whether to scream orders or just in shock. Then that very floor she was standing on began to slip. With half her team either dead or wounded, there was no one she could call on as gravity began to pull her down. Her rough hands reached out for the door combing, her rifle discarded as death stared her in the face. Just as she thought she was going to be buried in 5 tons of concrete and reo; strong hands reached down to grab her. “I’ve got you Commander.” The voice told her. She looked up to see Staff Sergeant J.P. Rook.
No she never forgot a face. Jordan tapped her coms. “Gunnery Sergeant Rook. If you have your ears on, report to the Officer’s Wardroom stat.” He’d most likely recognise the voice.

@Thaddeus @sorra @Sio83 @Ellen_Ripley @Playerfiles
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 04:32:47 PM by Mim »

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 121
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2022, 08:45:28 AM »

<wardroom>

Ty bit his lip, trying not to laugh at Lou's point.  "Hadn't thought about that," he grinned.  "Think I'd like to see that."  His face flushed when he realized what he had said.  Ty quickly looked away, not wanting to put his boot in it any more then he has.

Playerfiles

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Playerfiles A new starter.
  • “Love is the most selfish of all the passions.”
    • Playerfiles Playground
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2022, 08:11:24 AM »

<NCO's Mess>
“Well, fu…” and the explicative was cut off as he tapped his coms. “Roger… Wilco.”  Before eating, he wanted to change shirts… because the newest three scars to his side and back were irritated and could bleed again… not that he’d care… but it affected the officers some… that’s what the mission cost him that time… and though wounded, some say pretty bad, he was able kill four Iraqi soldiers, one with his bare hands, and snatch the officer’s wrist before she screamed like a lil girl into the depths of the rubble, busted concrete and bent rebarb… But he remembered pulling her hand enough with her scrambling to make him fall and pull her atop him.  Yeah, he wanted to make a comment that day, but for once in his god-forsaken life, he didn’t… Now he just smirked at the thought as that familiar voice rang out in his ears. "Stat my arse..." was a simple mumble to oneself.

But Rook, being the infamous Rooker1, took his time, inhaled the meager meal handed to him, then used someone else’s napkin to wipe his mouth… Tossing the material on the table, a slick-sleeve enlisted man silently and expressionlessly scarfs up the tray and napkin as JP tilted his head in an unusual gesture of thanks.

<Wardroom>
The elevator whooshed as a salt’n’pepper-headed man, knife at the ankle, Beretta pistol holstered low on his leg, a Ka-Bar knife on the other buttock, and God knows what-else he had hidden upon his person, stepped forward… Looked around then strolling right up to the chairs, he scans the people back at the door and then at the chairs... with a shake of his head, he takes a rigid stance, back almost at and along the wall. Feet spread evenly apart, knees slightly bent to prevent passing out if the speech took too long, and his arms down and angled straight behind his back, one hand atop the other at his belt.  “Rooker1 present as directed, ma’am…” And with a simple glance to her, then a look straight ahead, batted his eyes and stood silent looking to the other wall, eyes focused on a point just above the tallest person.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 04:37:57 PM by Playerfiles »

"It is my job to keep you alive. I will not succeed. Not with all of you."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 116
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2022, 06:08:20 AM »

<Wardroom>

Certainly not the last to file in, Chris felt he was just the same. The officer's mess, or Wardroom as it was called, wasn't the biggest space to be had; though he felt it was probably adequate for the ship's needs. He heard O'Neil's order to sit, he didn't waste time in doing that, finding a chair next to Ty and near Lou. That put him opposite the Wraith, they still terrified him, but not half as much as the SEAL Captain did. "Nah ya don't." He told her. "Besides, I'm sure a chance will come for you to return the favor. Right Ty?" He asked his mate.

About then a new face dropped in, seemingly someone O'Neil knew. He looked up, nodded and addressed him informally. "Gunny." He said. The man looked like he could chew steel. Doctor McKay wasn't missed either. Chris had to chuckle at the man's dilemma. "Doc, whatever you do, don't take her up on it. Army dentists are pure evil, believe me."

@Mim @sorra @Teddy @Playerfiles

Thaddeus

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Thaddeus is a rising star!Thaddeus is a rising star!Thaddeus is a rising star!Thaddeus is a rising star!Thaddeus is a rising star!Thaddeus is a rising star!
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2022, 06:14:30 AM »

<Wardroom>

Baker had been one of the last members of AR-5 to filter into the already busy wardroom. He scanned the current parties present, noting down familiar faces and those not so. It was easy to recognise the new faces in the crowd, and those who had had battle under their belts. There were a couple of regulars who were missing from the brief but he assumed the notable parties were already informed of their absence and reminding them would not be conducive to what they needed to accomplish.

His beret was tucked in his belt loops, he was ready more or less to get into the meat of what the briefing was going to consist of. Glad to see that most of AR-5 had gathered as instructed, Baker took a stance at ease as he kept a steady gaze cast around the room. Baker's attention briefly jumped over to the newcomer who had approached; the salt and peppered look, the grizzled features only spoke of a veteran to the world they inhabited. Non-commissioned by the looks of things, something Baker could identify from his years working up the rank structure himself.

Baker silently made a mental reminder to speak to the NCO after the briefing was done to find out which team he had been assigned to as he took a seat.

Rooker 1 - had to be a callsign.

And definitely someone Jordan seemed to recognise at the very least.

His posture only broke as he leaned over to the other members of his team, Lou, Chris and Ty, nodding to them in acknowledgement. "Ty. Lou. Chris. You alright?" A simple measure to check that his team were doing well with what was being thrown at them all, though there was little doubt that they weren't. His team had pulled through a lot in a short span of time and he, whilst not stated often, was proud of them all.

@Mim @sorra @Sio83 @Ellen_Ripley @Playerfiles @Draco-Stellaris 

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 96
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2022, 02:27:30 AM »

<Wardroom>

Captain Jon Hope Agathon

Jon exhaled an inaudible sigh. This wasn't going well. They were down by two people as both Valentine and Morgan had to be taken out of condition. However, this wasn't to say it's not the first time SG team members have done that. Some actually can do missions with less than two members, but it wouldn't be a bright idea.

He had been waiting in the wardroom for awhile for things to get started. Looking around the familiar faces in the crowd, he noted one more person to join in. A smile brightened his face for a few moments before he kept his professionalism. He had hoped he could be a new teammember of AR3. They certainly need more people as three could cover it to make it a full team.

Only a few essentials completed Jon's arsenal including his beretta.

@Mim
Don't let anyone ruin your vibe. Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Hope is the only feeling left when you're lost miles away from home...we'll return. Someday.

Whenever you're feeling sad, just remember the good things and be happy. Don't fall by the wayside.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Major General
  • Reputation Power: 362
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2022, 02:41:54 PM »

<USS Apollo-Wardroom>

Just a stern enough look at Rook was enough to tell him this wasn't Iraq and she wasn't the much younger Lieutenant Commander she was back then. "Take a seat please Rook." She nodded to a vacant chair to her right, beside Agathon. "You'll be filling in on my team, I'll make introductions later." She then bent to sit.

"I'll briefly go over the mission again, so we all know what is at stake." Jordan began in her usual no nonsense manner as she took her chair. A laptop was provided for each of them, even the Wraith. "Don't be offended by what I might say." She told the two aliens, for to her they still fell into that category, despite the efforts both sides have made to strive for peace. "As you are all aware, our guests and their brethren have been our enemies for quite a long time and only in the more recent past has any long standing angst been put aside in the cause of both races surviving. We acknowledge, and by that I mean those of us from Atlantis, the fact that the Wraith had to make great sacrifices to their way of life and culture to work with us; I suppose in many ways we did to." Her brown eyes looked straight at Kenny and Sin. "But don't be fooled for a second, there are still many, probably even on this ship who'd much rather we left you to your fate with this virus." She said, knowing it may cause some ripples, but Jordan had to be sure everyone was committed.

Pressing on, she took note of the facial expressions worn on each individual. Something she had been very practiced in doing over the years. "Now to what we are doing. A short while ago, Kenny and Sin came to us with news of a virus spreading through the hives, claiming in some cases 70% fatalities. It would appear there are some among the Wraith that have an immunity to it.  While virus's may seem to be a natural thing, this one was delivered, it was in other words, manufactured to cause as much death among the Wraith as possible. Early reports from our own team and analysis from our medical division have told us no human race could have created it. With that same news from Kenny, came a disturbing fact, their Leader, the one we call Todd and Kenny's ahem...." She had to pause over the use of the word. "...daughter, Rhiase have been missing for some two months now."

Jordan could have of course waited for some delayed reaction on hearing this, most of them already knew it. No, she was on a roll. "Last Kenny and Sin were aware of, they dropped them off on a world in the region we're headed for to some meeting of Wraith leaders, factions not aligned with Todd. The reason we're not exactly sure of their whereabouts is because when on the appointed time to retrieve them, nothing was there; apparently it didn't even appear to be the same world. Now they could be dead for all we know, I have no idea how it works across galaxies, but Sin assures us they are still alive somewhere out here." At last she took a break to drink a sip of coffee, typical Air Force, it was horrid. Jordan finished by saying, "We're here to find them, find the source of the virus and stop a war that could spread to the Milky Way. Oh and one last word, according to Doctor Zelenka, there is only a single chromosome that stops this affecting humans...if that changes the party is over."

Louise had for the most part just tried to enjoy the fact she was on a 304. She laughed at Ty's answer and nodded to Captain Baker. "I'm good sir." But then after she had sat, then listened to O'Neil, her face turned pale. She tried to swallow, her throat was far too dry.

@Thaddeus @sorra @Sio83 @Ellen_Ripley @Playerfiles @Draco-Stellaris

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Playerfiles

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Playerfiles A new starter.
  • “Love is the most selfish of all the passions.”
    • Playerfiles Playground
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2022, 09:58:14 PM »

<USS Apollo-Wardroom>

Rook was listening, and at his name, his eyes veered to her as his head soon followed, his eyes her direction, his body snapped to a silent position of attention. “Ma’am... Ooh rah, Semper Fi...” and he immediately went toward the nearest open chair, having been handed a laptop on the way, and sat down.  As he sat, he immediately retrieved a small notebook and scruffy short pencil from his shirt pocket, in addition to opening the mechanical brain. Old-school but effective... the more important information would only be registered in his brain, not the notebook. Had the notebook alongside the laptop been to imprint certain traits upon young minds, or maybe to register issues with others? Didn’t matter really; but that was Rook... just to confuse others about him.

What was at stake? The usual of his world... he controlled it... he lived it... and that’s what made the Marines who they were...no matter where they were dropped, shoved, and secreted into, it was their world... or they made it *their world*... that way they could control it.  And so, he listened intently.

He guessed her pause was for effect... and he glanced around the room in tune to where she looked... he looked at several, but her movement to her cup caught his attention quicker. And then she continued.

Though his facial expression displayed nothing but the stern look of attention, he was smiling, if that were possible, inside his mind about her. She’d come a long way since Iraq. He was impressed. Though she explained the current situation, the task was vague, and broad. Were the gritty details forthcoming? Surely, for they would not bring him here if death to others was not intended.

He was not an investigator, he was a soul-taker... an arse-kicker for longer than he wished to remember... his resume was extensive, for he had the scars to prove it. Rooker1 was no toy to play with, he was only needed when “fecal matter hit the oscillating device”. Had Jordan requested him, or had he been chosen, or just landed here by the toss of someone’s dice at the planning tables?

Whatever his assignment, he’d give 150%; she knew that... just point the weapon and pull the trigger... he’d do what he was assigned... or die trying !

@Thaddeus @sorra @Sio83 @Ellen_Ripley @Mim  @Draco-Stellaris
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 10:00:10 PM by Playerfiles »

"It is my job to keep you alive. I will not succeed. Not with all of you."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 121
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2022, 09:50:18 AM »

<USS Apollo-wardroom>

Ty grinned at Chris before nodding at Baker.  "Think we're all in one piece."  Or at least they seemed to be until Jordan started talking.  Geez, just what were they getting themselves into?  A virus?  Seriously.  Were they in a sci fi novel now?

Ty glanced over at Lou, seeing her pale a bit.  "Lou?" He asked softly, touching her hand.  "You okay, kid?"

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.Teddy has an aura about them.
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2022, 12:02:36 AM »

Dr Mckay

Mckay looked from Louise to the sergeant

"He seems to have done a good job on her teeth, but that's a conversation for another day"

He turned away from them both and  glanced at the Wraith and nodded his head at Kenny giving him an  awkward grin.

"Lets hope we can help you with this then, yes?"

He  gave him a huge nervous  grin.  Turning towards the table he  took  his place, placing his laptop on the table and opening it up and using it  like it was an  electric fence between everybody else who  sat at the table.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 12:06:08 AM by Teddy »

Sio83

• Airman First Class
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Sio83 Thumb turning green.Sio83 Thumb turning green.
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2022, 09:39:37 AM »

Sin was beginning to resent any sort of meeting room.  He didn't need to be here.  Bonewhite could have just relayed anything important to him--a sentence or two and possibly a warning about which humans were dangerous if talked to--while he did something useful.

Still, he was a dutiful officer, and as much as the technology and maps called to him, he would never abandon his superior.

~Is there a reason for this?~ he asked.  ~The humans just give us orders.  They could just tell us what they want from us.~

In truth, he honestly wanted the humans to tell him so he could be useful, hopefully by learning about this region of space for his maps.  They hadn't proven to be very interesting as they were quite talkative, just not to his kind.

@Thaddeus @sorra @Sio83 @Ellen_Ripley @Mim  @Draco-Stellaris

Draco-Stellaris

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Draco-Stellaris is working their way up.Draco-Stellaris is working their way up.Draco-Stellaris is working their way up.
  • Chevron 7 encoded
    • Draco-Stellaris.de
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2022, 01:54:21 AM »

Bonewhite nodded a greeting to the newcomer, Rooker1, as he had called himself. He obviously was a tough warrior, not unlike the Wraith blades Bonewhite knew from his hive. Looking around the table, he was very much aware that all present persons were tough, experienced people. Even McKay, who looked like he never found the way to any gym, was a tough man in his own strange way. The Pegasus galaxy tended to change humans from Earth, Bonewhite had observed.

Now that apparently everybody was there, and O'Niel had offered what little information they had, things would be set to motion.

~I feel the same way, Sin,~ he spoke mind-to-mind. ~I would prefer to act, too. Dealing with humans sometimes takes patience. But we need to be sure that everybody involved understands how important this is – for both our species.~

Bonewhite would never admit it but him and Sin being the only two persons in this room without immediate access to weapons began to nag at him. Old habits and all that. Being severely outnumbered and under-armed did not agree with him for such a long period of time. Especially after Captain O'Niel so kindly reminded them of the presence of humans who did not care if the Wraith fell all victim to the virus. Yet he also noticed that she made a valid point in mentioning the possibility of the virus being transmitted also to humans. The party would be over, indeed.

"Captain O'Niel, we would like to begin the operation. Sin and I are not familiar with your proceedings, as you might guess. How can we be of use?"

@Mim @Sio83

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal