Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: UNS Okinawa-CG340-19- Bridge  (Read 6094 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 121
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: Re: UNS Okinawa-CG340-19- Bridge
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2019, 07:29:09 AM »

Mesa still felt uneasy.  Of course maybe she was just overreacting.  They had done a scan after all.  Yet she was still determined to keep her eyes open.  One never knew.  "Looks like Atlantis is a busy place right now," she commented as the 401 landed just before them.  Of course she had no way of knowing what else had been going on while they were on their way.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Major General
  • Reputation Power: 362
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: UNS Okinawa-CG340-19- Bridge
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2019, 07:59:34 AM »

*Radio*

"Commander Blackwood, welcome home. Please as soon as you can Mr Woolsey would like to see you, Colonel Sheppard, Larrin and I would say some of your senior staff down here as soon as possible. I'd include you XO Major McCaffry and Colonel Dixon, not that he mentioned them by name but I know he'd expect to see them."

@Artemis

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 96
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2019, 02:43:59 AM »

Everything happened all at once. Ben kept his mind open and aware of his surroundings. Keeping his footing on the deck while his posture straight, he listened to the comm message. They were asking for a few people to go down to Atlantis for a meeting. While he hadn't been on Atlantis in a while and wanting to, it was important for him to go especially for the Vanir update. They needed all the advantages they could get for the upcoming battle.
Don't let anyone ruin your vibe. Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Hope is the only feeling left when you're lost miles away from home...we'll return. Someday.

Whenever you're feeling sad, just remember the good things and be happy. Don't fall by the wayside.

Artemis

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Artemis A new starter.
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2019, 08:39:29 PM »

As the ship drops out of hyperspace, Blackwood gets on the radio while looking at Larrin.

*Radio*

"*Atlantis, we are ready to beam with Traveler actual.*"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Major General
  • Reputation Power: 362
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2019, 05:02:07 PM »

*Radio

"Go ahead Commander, if you can target the area just outside Mr Woolsey's office, it is a little crowded in the gate room at the moment."

This is it then, Larrin thought to herself as she braced for the beam down. Finally she'd see John again. A quick look at Blackwood, she closed her eyes and waited.

@Artemis

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Artemis

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Artemis A new starter.
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2019, 06:08:41 AM »

Blackwood along with Larrin and the senior staff beam down to Atlantis.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal