Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mim's SG1 video compilations  (Read 1709 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 356
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Mim's SG1 video compilations
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2019, 06:34:52 AM »

My Favourite Gould :D  Loved him in The Quest, was it?, the two parter?, lots of fun :D

Clips from most of his appearances; sadly I couldn't add any from Continuum as my disc won't load anymore  :^

Weird, cause the Baal one is on youtube

It is :D no licence problem with that one :D

In fact Ba'al is, if one can say the opposite of Apophis by sympathy, however malignant and carrion, it is the most human of System Lords, the adaptable one in order to survive ... its forerunner is definitely Ra or Apophis :D

I was torn as to which one to do  :lol I will be doing one for Todd soon  :sam_40

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 132
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: Mim's SG1 video compilations
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2022, 05:09:08 AM »

When I go to condominium meetings I feel like I'm at a goa'uld summit like this. False courtesies and generalized contempt :D
Pages: 1 [2]

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal