Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: UNS Dreadnought BB-16 Medical Division sub level 3 alpha  (Read 10180 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Major General
  • Reputation Power: 362
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: UNS Dreadnought BB-16 Medical Division sub level 3 alpha
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2017, 11:52:50 AM »

"Bugger." Ruby exclaimed when she spilled her tea on her lap. Now she was going to have to change once again. "Ne'er gets old does it Carrie. Dylan, if yer a mind to it and yer stayin with us, ye duty station will be with Skye in the hangar deck. Our combat medics wile away their time there once we're on the way in case they're needed urgently."

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 96
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2017, 01:53:26 PM »

Dylan - Alien Combat Medic female warrior person...uhh Sun

Shanghied? Dylan frowned and muttered softly to herself. Her translator thingie must have malfunctioned cause she didn't know the term. Turning to look at Ruby, she watched her spill her drink and listened to her words. With a nod, the combat medic mused at it.

Dylan was well aware of the importance of the mission to her new found Earth friends, she did after all more or less volunteer her services, as well she was duty bound by her medic's oath to serve and protect, something she took very seriously. "No ma'am, my place is here now." She turned to Ruby at that point. "You will point me to where 'Skye' is located. Please?"
Don't let anyone ruin your vibe. Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Hope is the only feeling left when you're lost miles away from home...we'll return. Someday.

Whenever you're feeling sad, just remember the good things and be happy. Don't fall by the wayside.

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • NG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has Ascended
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2017, 01:41:29 AM »

< CMO’s office >

“Really? You are?” Carrie voice mirrored the confusion she felt. “I wasn’t aware of that. Oh well, guess as usual the civvie doc’s the last to know.” She added with a shrug. Military orders and all that could really drive a person insane from time to time.
Looking at Ruby as well, the CMO continued, “Looks like you’ve won the jackpot and will be the tour guide to our new friend here. Come see me when you get back here. If I’m not around, I’ll probably be on the bridge, trying to find out more about what we’re heading in to this time.”
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 04:37:32 AM by NG »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Major General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2017, 02:44:51 PM »

< CMO’s office >

The Scot almost burst out laughing sensing the rapidly declining language barrier translations flying across the room. "Aye, but me nae doing the tour guide thing today Carrie, way too much work to do here sortin oout the baggage for Skye te take wit her."

Nodding to the new lass Ruby spoke with a forced tone that left no confusion to be had. "Dylan, easy peasy. Straight oout that door, doown the passage to ye right, elevator to hangar deck. You'll end up in the center hangar, walk straight twenty meters and ye'll find the combat medics room directly in front o' ye."

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 96
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2017, 07:08:54 AM »

< CMO's Office >

'Already?' Dylan thought to herself. She exhaled a sigh and nodded, "Okay.i will look for the central hangar. It was good talking. Good tea. I will see you after," she added trying to fit in. She wasn't very good at thanking people cause it usually was after the butt of her combat shotgun against the Wraith that she always thanks the stars for someone. To her, every Wraith that dies is a person that lives. Mostly. Kinda like an Angel getting their wings after the bell rings except this time it was the person getting their chance to live after each Wraith dies in each shotgun blast or her personal favorite, the Particle Magnum.

Offering a slight smile, Dylan hid it quickly and walked slowly casually out of the office.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 07:12:02 AM by DanielRyder »
Don't let anyone ruin your vibe. Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Hope is the only feeling left when you're lost miles away from home...we'll return. Someday.

Whenever you're feeling sad, just remember the good things and be happy. Don't fall by the wayside.

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • NG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has Ascended
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2017, 03:09:22 AM »

< CMO’s office >

“Yes, see you later Dylan.” Carrie replied, then took her cup of tea and leaned back in the chair, sipping on it for a while
“Thank you for the tea, but time’s up,” she finally said, starting to get up and placed the now empty cup back on the tray.
As a final action she grabbed the small radio set from the desk and put it in her left ear, “Don’t hesitate to call, ok?”

>> To Hangar bay via the Bridge >>

<<Off To M897-T440>>
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 03:14:08 AM by NG »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Major General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2017, 04:20:19 PM »

< CMO’s office >

Even as they were speaking Ruby started gathering the tea service to take them to the staff kitchen. She was a creature of habit, nothing was finished until no trace of the session was left. "Ah'll be seeing ye both before ye leave o' course." Then Dylan was gone. "Carrie, so do ye think ah won't be a callin?" She said as her 'boss' left immediately after.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 11:59:50 AM by Mim »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Major General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2018, 04:19:46 PM »

<Isolation Ward>

It was all Elle could do, pace up and down much like the lioness she was. He 'mate' was in there, behind that glass and there nought she could do about it. Carrie had let her in once, Elle broke down and that was enough. Now there was only Cate and Lena there with him, god how her view of those two had changed in the hours from Tamora to home base. While they had been a part of the Alpha site gang, that was long ago. Elle had matured greatly since then, but she always felt those two never would, especially Cate.

"Ye be doin yerself no good Elle pacin like that. Why don't ye get a brew and just wait, Carrie will have him wit Annie soon and we'll get to the bottom of the why's. Think of what Mikey might say te' see ye like this?" Ruby had stayed with Elle, almost matching her pacing, with her eyes at least as she sat nearby ready for any change.

Elle stopped for a second, looked at Ruby with that sad face that had returned again. "I can't Rubes, its what keeps me sane. Once I stop I start thinking again. How long will Carrie keep him under sedation?" She wanted to hear him speak even if he didn't remember her.

The red head knew the answer but was it what Elle wanted to hear? "Another few hours, at least until we have him settled in the city, at least that long."

@NG @VagabonD SerpenT

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2018, 07:01:17 AM »

< Med bay >

Carrie walked around the corner in to the corridor past the iso units and wasn’t very surprised to find Elle still there. Ruby, well, not so much either actually.
She halted to for a few seconds take in the scene of the three people inside the room. One looked like he was sleeping peacefully, two others sitting vigil by his side. Somehow, she’d never understood that they had this kind of friendship.
“It won’t be long now Elle," she said quietly and glanced at her watch "I want to talk to Annie Horowitz first to get her point of view in this before we wake him up. I’ve notified her so hopefully she’ll be in the Med bay when we get there. We should be ready for transport any minute now. And Ruby,” Carrie turned towards the CNO, "...how's your head?”

Mim

• Administrator
  • Major General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2018, 08:49:49 AM »

<Isolation Ward>

"I know, I know you are all doing your best Carrie, Ruby. It's just, just that apart from the fact that I love him dearly.." There, she said it right out in the open. Of course everyone already knew it, it was plainly clear; though its never been heard said from either of them, nor one to the other. Elle planned to fix that very soon.

Getting off her chair to give the ship's captain a gentle squeeze, there probably wasn't a single crewman or woman on board who wasn't feeling for the skipper. She ignored the passionate remark, no sense on inflaming that. "Elle, he be in good hands, frettin over it ain't going te' change what will be. If'n ye want some sound advice, go do ye job lass, take yer mind off it, we'll see to it that Mikey gets his headspace back te' where it belongs." Ruby's eyes met with her CMO's, giving her the hint to get Elle out of here. "Me head be good, at least fer now the headache be nought more than a fadin memory." Yes lets get Mike off the ship, the longer he stays here the more chances there were for Elle to fall back into misery again.

Elle stood motionless, there was nothing else she could do right now.

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2018, 04:02:19 AM »

<Isolation Ward>

Elena was half asleep in the chair next to Mike, opposite side of his bed from Cate, yet still ready to jump up on her feet and provide any help that was necessary if a situation would arise. Back at the elevators her attempts to stop Elle by Cate's request were stopped by a single gesture given at the redhead by the ship's captain and one can guess that the gesture was obscene to say the least.

Ovcharenko watched Carrie walk in and join in the conversation between Forster and McFearson. The sound was muffled greatly by the iso unit walls, but it was clear that there was the usual placating talk going on.

"I still find it amusing that this feat actually works... Back home, captain has absolute authority on the ship, and chief medical officer or not, they must fall to command... And here we are having Elle pace around like a tiger in a cage... Somebody ought to throw her some meat before she eats somebody..."
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2018, 05:20:27 AM »

< Isolation ward >

“Good,” Carrie nodded at Ruby. “Promise you tell me if it gets any worse, ok?” Knowing some personnel went in to denial and would down play their symptoms, one couldn’t be too careful.
Looking over at Elle, she wanted to give her a big hug and a promise of everything going to be alright again, but having the positions they both had at this point, Carrie felt she couldn’t do any of it, afraid the woman either have another break down here and now... or maybe even something worse. This was exactly the reason she’d wanted Elle out of the way and being kept busy on the bridge until they’d reached port. No such luck though…
So her short reply to Elle was a soft, “I know you do. Let’s get this show on the road then.”
Tapping her radio, she said, “Atlantis base, this is Dr Svensson. We’re ready for transport to your medical department as per request in a few moments. Please have Dr Horowitz meet us there upon arrival.”
Hopefully that meant she and Elle would end up on the outside of the isolation room and Mike in a bed on the inside. She pushed the button on the wall next to her to activate the intercom, “Cate, Lena. We’ll be transporting down to the base any minute now. May I suggest you two take a break and get something to eat… or a shower or something? And I’m pretty sure Mike will be a lot more talkative next time you see him?”

Mim

• Administrator
  • Major General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2018, 04:52:03 PM »

{Cate SG4}

<Isolation Ward>

Still alert after all the hours they had sat with him, Cate popped her head up when Lena spoke. "My arse is sore." Typically the kind of thing she'd say for almost any similar occasion. "She's using protocol, Carrie I mean. Its in the book Lena you know that, as in under certain circumstances where necessary if the CMO deems the commander under stress or duress, she can make the call. God, you and I or Sheppard could do the same. But I agree, the woman needs to take a break and stop making everyone else tip toe around her as if they were walking on glass." At that point, Carrie's voice came in loud and clear. Cate sniffed under her armpit, yes the last option was the one called on correctly. She waved to the CMO as she stood, walking to the wall speaker. Cate pressed the 'speak' button. "We'll beam down with him if that's okay Carrie, then once we see him secured in Atlantis' med bay, I'll take that shower, then maybe food, although my heart won't be in it."

Outside Elle turned to those with her, Carrie and Ruby. She did her best to make a relaxed look on her drawn face. "I hope so. I'll go to the bridge now, from there after I change I'll head downside once the ship is secured. Thank you both." She turned to leave, giving Lena and Cate a wave as she did so.

"I will Carrie lass, ye know I'm not yet that stupid, although I might take a lie down fer a bit after I see our boy off and you." Ruby gave Carrie a reassuring squeeze of the shoulder, they were all feeling the pressure of the last few days now.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Major General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2018, 05:18:06 PM »

*radio*

"Copy that Doctor Svensson, I'll alert the medical staff as well, they are currently engaged but its not as important. See you soon."

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2018, 05:06:14 AM »

< Med bay >

“You do that. See you laters Elle.” Carrie said to the Captain as she left, and as soon as she was out of earshot, she slipped a sigh of relief and turned to Ruby, saying quietly, “That actually went well.”
Pushing the intercom once more, she quickly replied to Cate, “Sure, do as you like Cate,” before finishing the conversation with Atlantis by a reply that was just as short.
“Tank you Atlantis. Svensson out.”
After a final look at the readings from the monitors next to Mike to make sure he was still within acceptable limits, Carrie clicked the radio, “Bridge, Svensson. Four to beam down to the Atlantis as per my request earlier on. Over.”
And after just a few seconds they all vanished in a bright light.

>> To the Atlantis Infirmary >>
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal