Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Astraea Weyr Reborn  (Read 2113 times)

KitLlwynog

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • KitLlwynog A new starter.
  • Fox in Human Clothing
Astraea Weyr Reborn
« on: April 09, 2015, 04:16:22 AM »

So after some discussion, I have returned to the forum to bring Astraea Weyr back to life. Things will be going a bit differently however. Before people had expressed interest in revamping Pern here, I had already had some success starting Astraea in a new format, a collaborative roleplaying game called Storium. Storium is great for running an overarching plot, but not so great at accommodating roleplay not involved in the story.

So what I'm going to do is open Astraea here as an adjunct to the Astraea game on Storium. This means, if you are a member here who wants to have a character in Astraea, you should highly consider joining Storium, which is free, as all important Weyr-wide events will take place there. Currently, Makedath's first church is being laid.

The history and character creation has already been modified to reflect this and all approved characters not already in Storium have been moved back to the submissions forum for editing by their creators. All posts for the last version of Astraea will be moved to the graveyard, and hopefully new ones will soon be written by some new members.

The Strorium page for Astraea can be found here: https://storium.com/game/astraea-weyr/Please check it out, as Storium is a great addition or alternative to traditional role play. Hope to see you around.

Kit

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 116
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Astraea Weyr Reborn
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 07:23:27 AM »

I hope you success Kit, although I doubt many will be willing to pay to be a member there.

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal